PART-TIME FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Dermatology practice & product sales company is looking for a part-time full charge bookkeeper. This position is responsible for all aspects of bookkeeping. You must be computer proficient and experienced with Quickbooks, Excel and MS Office. You must be organized and able to multi-task, especially under pressure and possessing a high sense of urgency and work prioritization.
- Accounts Receivable: Create and relieve client invoices and manage open invoices
- Accounts Payable
- Inventory with knowledge of purchase orders and interfacing while forecasting inventory replenishment and needs in concert with other staff and website team.
- Exporting sales and inventory reports from website, warehouse and QuickBooks
• Heavy on accounts reconciliation and problem solving
• Management of tax compliance processes
• Coordinate tax information and interacting with outside Controller and CPA
- Energetic personality with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent managerial skills: oversee office staff and external vendors