Operations & Sales/Marketing
- $35K - $45K Annual Salary
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are a small Bean-to-Bar chocolate shop with a unique environment and mission.
The Operations & Sales/Operationg position is a hybrid position that serves as a primary point of contact for marketing and event outreach for ChocoVivo. The other responsibility will be on the Operations side.
Operationally, the position requires one to manage the flow of a workplace and optimize day-to-day activities. The role also involves tasks like analyzing business operations and identifying customer needs in order to bring the two closer together.
The Sales & Marketing Specialist will develop infrastructure to maximize sales opportunities, develops sustainable relationships within target groups and ultimately generates business for ChocoVivo. The Restaurant Sales & Marketing Specialist collects and updates information about community and target markets. The Manager will serve as a main point of contact for guests seeking to book large party events, and will actively seek out new events business to meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that can create and grow with the company
- Passion for what we do
- The skills to be a macro and micro thinker
- Creative skills to assist with retail displays and in-store events
- Ideas to generate new revenue channels such as corporate catering and wedding opportunities
- Management and supervisory skills
- Marketing and Social media experience
- Some experience working in a commercial kitchen and understanding Food Safety guidelines
- Multi-tasking skills, be efficient & resourceful, understand excel and other basic Windows programs.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
We are creative group and have a very flat organizational chart so no job is too small. We work together as team striving for the bigger mission.
If interested, please send a cover letter along with resume and tell us your favorite chocolate bar and at what %.
Our company is ChocoVivo. We are a small Bean-to-Bar chocolate shop with a unique environment and mission.
Our passion is true education about our farm that we work with in Tabasco, MX and how we process our cacao. We start with each customer that enters the door providing them an experience in the way that cacao is grown, harvested and made into a chocolate bar.
We are creative group that is upbeat & positive! ChocoVivo is the place if you want room for growth. We are unique in that we connect with cacao from tree, grower, production to bar - Tree to Bar. We are here on a mission to change people's perception and understanding of Cacao. Be on the forefront to understand cacao not just in bar form but in medicinal ways like the Mayans did many years ago.
We are the First Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Factory in Los Angeles.