- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Shaggy’s is now hiring responsible, driven, committed, & energetic Kitchen Managers who can thrive in a high-volume atmosphere.
We are looking for good people with commanding personalities, who are humble and respect other
What you will do:
- Assemble and train a strong team that prepares and delivers every single dish to meet or exceed our expectations
- Keep ticket times to our standard of 17 minutes
- Be a leader and develop those with potential
- Manage waste/portion/theft
- Deliver creative daily specials that showcase our Kitchen’s culinary skills.
What we need from you:
Perks of the Job:
- Above market compensation
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
Shaggy's is built on an EMPLOYEE FIRST culture with a very simple mission..."Every Guest Leaves Happier than when they Arrived!"
@Shaggy's We Have Fun!