- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
BARBACK POSITION OVERVIEW
The Barback is responsible for ensuring that the bar is prepared, stocked, and fully set so that the bar staff is equipped to run a powerful and successful bar. The barback will provide all assistance to bartenders to ensure that the bar operates smoothly.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the below:
- Greet and serve all guests warmly
- Assist all bartenders in making classic drinks and specialty cocktails
- Maintain a clean and organized bar
- Monitor and stock bar levels
- Assist with inventories
- Possess a full knowledge of drink recipes and pricing
- Washes and polishes glassware to maintain glassware that is ready for service at all times.
- Works to anticipate the needs of the Bartender at all times, assisting them however necessary.
- Works with a sense of urgency to anticipate customer needs and assist other team members when the opportunity arises.
- Removes all trash from bar area, following venue protocol for storage, handling and transportation of waste materials.
- Must be professional and positive and have the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Must have a wide knowledge of spirits, wine and beer as well as all other products offered.
- Must be willing to learn and grow constantly striving to improve knowledge of beverages and food.
- Must exhibit a focused attention to detail, while working in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be able to maintain excellent customer service skills while maintaining high service standards.
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum eight-hour shift & work inside assigned bar area in the venue
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy trays and equipment.
- Must be fluent in the English language, both written and oral.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Petite Taqueria, curated by hospitality experts John Terzian and Brian Toll, is hiring for their newest endeavor, opening in Fall 2017. Petite Taqueria will be a traditional Tex-Mex restaurant with a unique twist of an Omakase bar.