- $0.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Do you want to make a difference in our neighbors (residents) lives? If you do, this is the place for you! We are looking for energetic and outgoing employees to engage our neighbors, both in a group and individually.
- Demonstrates a high degree of creativity and resourcefulness
- Demonstrates a high level of customer service and values person-centered care
- Demonstrates organizational skills and the ability to be part of a team
- Proficient computer skills
- Facilitating the activities planned for each day, assists in developing, organizing, and implementing daily activities that enrich the lives of residents with a person-centered care focus.
- Communicates with residents, their family members and other staff to learn their personal preferences, interests, need and any limitations of the resident related to activities
- Works with staff to implement the activity calendar
- Continually researches community and online resources and keeps abreast of new ideas for planning and developing activities
- Assist in providing oversight in maintain progress notes and participation records
- Must be patient, flexible and dependable
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic is a must
Job Type: Part time, will include working every weekend.
Experience is preferred
*Recent applicants need not apply
Oasis is a specialized Dementia/Alzheimer assisted living community. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our neighbors by providing a safe environment with engagement through their day. Everyday is different, but love, dignity and respect is given to each neighbor daily by our family (staff).