- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Looking for someone to work part-time or full time stone-grinding chocolate with small emphasis in making pastries and small desserts. This job requires heavy lifting. We are not making dainty truffles.
Need the following skills sets:
- prior experience with baking
- clean, fast & efficient
- Must be able to lift 40 - 50 pds
- competent with numbers and measurements
- organization skills
- Bonus if you fit the criteria above and can help service customers.
If interested, include:
- tell us if you like white, milk or dark chocolate and why.
Our company is ChocoVivo. We are a small Bean-to-Bar chocolate shop with a unique environment and mission.
Our passion is true education about our farm that we work with in Tabasco, MX and how we process our cacao. We start with each customer that enters the door providing them an experience in the way that cacao is grown, harvested and made into a chocolate bar.