Sushi Chef or Sushi Trainee (Full Time & Part Time)
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for individuals who have passion and pride in serving good food to good people with a smile on their face. We expect team members to have happy attitudes, are dedicated, responsible, works well under high pressure situations, and has the ability to learn quickly on the job. We are a fast growing company with opportunity for team members to grow into leadership positions.
You MUST be able to accommodate to the requirements in bold:
- WEEKENDS MUST
- Willing to travel around LA area & reliable transportation necessary (we also operate at farmers' markets)
- Sushi training a plus, but not required (we will train)
- Good positive energy, willingness to work hard & learn
- Motivated, responsible & respectful
- Flexibility with their work hours
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Can work on their feet for the whole shift, lift items up to 30 lbs, & can help with setup/breakdown canopy and equipment
- Have clean driving record to drive company cargo van when needed
We are Mama Musubi, a Japanese Food Catering Company that operates at farmers’ markets and other food events in the Los Angeles area & Irvine.