FOH Manager - Boiling Crab Sacramento
- $55K - $60K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Position: FOH Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Date Reviewed: 08/03/2018
Responsible for the overall operations of the front of house and dining area of the restaurant, and ensuring the overall integrity of The Boiling Crab brand. Responsible for overseeing and coordinating the planning, organizing, training, and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, profitability, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation. Regularly measures and evaluates service levels and standards using guest and employee feedback and develops plans for continuous improvement. Is committed to learning and improving through reading & working with other company members. Continuous education and self-development will be of highest priorities along with a commitment to coaching and developing entire management team and staff.
Who you are:
- You have knowledge of food and beverage
- You are excited to train and grow with us!
- You have a valid ServSafe
- You love working with a team, and are able to roll your sleeves up and help anywhere needed.
- Two-plus front of the house restaurant management
- Availability to work all shifts including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- College Degree or hospitality courses preferred; High school diploma or GED required
- Training and certification in food handling sanitation procedures as required by local government
- Good manual dexterity
- Able to lift 50 pounds
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hire FOH staff
- Train and mentor FOH staff
- Read tickets, either in electronic or paper form, that are processed through the POS system.
- Maintains safety and sanitation standards at all times.
- Maintains high standards of personal hygiene in compliance with local health ordinances.
- Clean work area, stores utensils, disassembles and cleans equipment.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Understanding of weekly profit and loss.
- Handles customer complaints.
- Creates schedules.
- Trains new hires and on-going training.
- Decision Making, Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Management Proficiency
- Managing Profitability
- Quality Focus
- The FOHManager will be required to engage in the physical action for up to an eight-hour shift.
- The FOH Manager will be required to lift up to fifty pounds. FOH Manager works under extreme time pressures to complete orders. Considerable dexterity is required.
- The FOH Manager is exposed to heat, moisture, smoke and cleaning chemicals used in the restaurant.
- The FOH Manager engages in extensive verbal interaction with co-workers and is exposed to potentially frustrating situations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Employees and applicants of The Boiling Crab, LLC will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.