- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Ensure that food/beverage is expedited efficiently and appropriately throughout the venue, while maintaining a high standard of service and proficiency.
- Education: High School or GED strongly encouraged but not required
- Experience: 1 year plus of restaurant, hotel and or bar/beverage hosting
- Requirements: Capable of lifting 30 lbs or more
- Fluent in English
- Clear Diction and pronunciation
- Efficient and capable of multi-tasking when required
Hours Required: This is an hourly shift that will vary based on schedule and need, typically 6-8 hours per day.
- Ensure that the guest has received their food accurately and in a timely fashion
- Knowledge of table numbers and positions
- Knowledge of all dietary restrictions, based on table, before the food leaves the kitchen
- Communication with chef as to what tables are on ordered in and fired, keeping accurate time and conveying dietary restrictions.
- Folding of napkins for the floor staff and bar.
- Polishing glassware and or silverware
- General restaurant duties as required..
We have embraced a culture that we call LIFEcultivated that essentially means we distill all the great things in life that we love- be it from music, food, fashion, or creative lifestyles so that our like-minded customers can concentrate on enjoying the company of their friends. The E.P. experience isn't just about the food and beverage, it has the ability to travel beyond the walls of the restaurant. It might be that we send our database a piece of music for their weekend, host a pop up at Fashion week or offer cooking classes in the E.P. kitchen for our guests. We have are more than a venue - we are an extension of our guests living room. A vibrant and welcoming space that invites them to enjoy a meal and entices them to stay for the night…