- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for a very talented and energetic expediters to join our team. Individual will be passionate about food, beverage, education, and training. Great people skills, can do attitude, hard work ethic, and flexible schedule. 3+ year’s restaurant experience. The main responsibility for this position is to deliver food to guests in a friendly, professional & knowledgeable manner. The expediter is the main communication link between line cooks and servers. He/she organizes and expedites all orders according to tickets.
- 3yrs. comparable restaurant experience
- Must be 18 years old
- Must be available nights and weekends
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Can work "on their feet" for extended periods of time
- Able to sustain high energy activities for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 40 pounds
- Can load and large oval trays safely and consistently
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- Must have stage presence at all times
- Minimum wage + tips (average $27-34/hour with tips)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Education Programs and Training Programs
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
Apply online or stop by in person today!
Inspired contemporary American food and beverage. Heartwood Provisions invites guest to explore our unique food and beverage pairings. Each beverage is designed to complete and enhance the flavors of its paired menu item.