Front Office Night Auditor
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Balance room, restaurant and bar work daily. Post and balance charges and settlements in a timely and efficient manner. Maintain files and reset the systems for next day operations.
- Greet guest immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote DoubleTree by Hilton brand marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Code electronic keys. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate.
- Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
- Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of Service and the computer.
- Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
- Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
At A Glance........
Situated in the heart of the San Gabriel Mountains, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Monrovia – Pasadena Area hotel is centrally located off the 210 Highway, providing easy access to Burbank, Ontario and Los Angeles International Airports. Dine at nearby Huntington Crossing’s Restaurant Row, shop the quaint stores of Old Town Pasadena, or take a short drive to the Rose Bowl or Santa Anita Park Racetrack.
From the moment you arrive, you’ll notice this Monrovia, California hotel’s modern design. Select from Euro-styled suites, and king and double rooms featuring modern amenities that include 32-inch HDTVs, complimentary internet access and a mobile work desk. Our Pasadena hotel is only minutes from Old Town Monrovia and Paseo Colorado.
Work out using the latest cardio and weight training equipment in our complimentary 24-hour fitness center. Relax in a cabana near the outdoor fountain-feature pool or heated whirlpool spa. Elements Restaurant provides a contemporary flare to American cuisine. In-room and poolside dining is also available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Boutique hotel near Pasadena, Los Angeles, Ontario, Burbank, Arcadia, Duarte and Irwindale
- Poolside cabanas
- Complimentary shuttle service to businesses and attractions within 7 miles
- Complimentary WiFi access
- 9,000 sq. ft. of meeting space accommodating meetings, weddings and special even
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
DoubleTree by Hilton understands that doing the little things well means everything. It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie welcome. And yet, the experience is far from cookie-cutter. The hotels are interesting, unique properties in great locations and serve as the antidote to impersonal vacations, meetings and events. Our guests stay with us because they know they’ll enjoy an experience they truly value at a competitive price. At DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia-Pasadena, we provide the simple acts of care and thoughtfulness that make the traveler feel human again. Our hotels mark the end of travels challenges and the beginning of a restful stay. If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with the DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia-Pasadena.