The Bond Creative Marketing Internship
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Bond is seeking a passionate and results-driven creative marketing intern to assist with the event production at our industrial chic wedding and event space.
Desired candidate must have a deep knowledge of current technology practices, educated in advertising and public relations, and a passion for marketing and specialty events. We are looking to fill this intern position immediately and accepting multiple candidates.
Depending on experience and skill gained, candidates have the chance to pursue a possible paid internship opportunity after the initial program.
- Updating of client profiles in traditional and online formats with a strong focus in social media engagement.
- Opportunities for designing print and digital marketing collateral, including email marketing campaigns, advertisements, in-house and external branding pieces, invitations, and announcements.
- Supporting marketing and public relation efforts to preserve and monitor the brand identity of internal and external outlets. Some responsibilities will include copywriting, blogging, coordinating tradeshows and staffing events, and leading innovative PR initiatives in partnership with the existing marketing strategy.
- Providing administrative support to the Marketing and Sales Department by the means of database maintenance, timelines, outlines, forecasts, meetings, and business development strategies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graphic design proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills are required
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work independently and efficiently under pressure
- Experience with present-day social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest)
- Creative and critical thinking is required
- Understanding of Internet technologies and trends, with familiarity of web and graphic design project processes
Please include Blog, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest handle, and relevant social media profiles in your cover letter.
Situated on the cornerstone of Royal Square in the heart of Historic Downtown York, Pa., the Bond hosts Central Pa.’s first industrial event space. This unique, post-industrial venue houses the newest hub for weddings, social gatherings, and corporate events.
Embrace the austere simplicity of the building’s raw architecture made up of exposed brick walls, polished concrete floors and emanating natural light pouring in from tall glass windows, or transform the space to showcase your own re-defined style. Distinctive details featured at the Bond include chandeliers and art installations constructed by local artisans. Learn more at http://www.thebondevents.com/.