Barista / Cashier
- $14.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
We are storytellers who have a Vision that will change the world! By bringing together the whimsical, the curious and the obsessive to incubate + operate restaurants that make us proud!
At K2 Restaurants our goal is to give opportunity to grow careers, to give back to our community, to believe in something bigger than oneself. We’re looking for passionate and committed Barista/Hosts/Cashiers to join our growing team at Social Eats
Who You Are:
· A fast texter
· Obsessed with social media
· Creative ideas keep you up at night
· Friendly and fun. The life of the party!
· Naturally love to serve others
· Filled with a sense of urgency to anticipate the needs of others when the opportunity arises
· Exceptional communicator
· A clean freak
· Willing to learn
· Respectful of laws, standards, other humans
Learn more about us at:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
· You have to be at least 16 years old.
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
· Have knowledge and experience to use a computer and Point of Sale system.
· Must be neat and clean in appearance and physically fit to perform the duties required.
· Must be able to stand or walk a minimum eight-hour shift and work inside assigned area in the venue.
· Must be able to twist, tow (push or pull), reach, bend climb and carry objects as necessary.
· Must be able to work inside and outside at all times of the year as needed, based upon business volumes.
· Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
· Must be able to push/pull up to 150 pounds.
· A minimum of one year experience in a high volume, service focused environment.
· Must be able to maintain excellent customer service skills and attention to detail while maintaining high service standard.
· Must be physically able to walk without assistance on varied surfaces for an extended period of time.
· Must be organized, follow directions and make quick decisions that are consistent with established company standards.
· Must be fluent in the English language, both written and oral. Multilingual skills are a plus.
· High school or equivalent
Make us proud!!!