- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
- Sell, serve and make drinks in a professional and friendly manner.
- Looking for Day and Evening Bartender (so two positions). Day Bartender will focus on prep work for evening.
- Weekends and Holidays are REQUIRED, as is bartending experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to sell and make alcoholic beverages.
- Able to use a computer to ring orders on a check.
- Able to interact with guests in a friendly/fast manner.
- Able to accept different types of payment and make change.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Maintain cleanliness of bar area
- Check identification of guests to ensure they are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages. Refuse to serve beverages in a polite manner to guests who are not of legal age.
- If consuming alcoholic beverages, observe guests behavior, count number of drinks served, and if you feel they should not drive, offer a taxi. Don’t hesitate to ask a manager to intervene.
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed our guests’ expectations.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- Other duties as directed
- 100% -- Walks and stands during entire shift.
- 100% -- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns.
- Frequent washing of hands.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Cocktail knowledge both modern and classic
- Beer and wine knowledge
- 2 years of bartending experience
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Must be self-motivated
- Able to handle large volumes of guests
- Weekends are a must
The Moonrise Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri, blends cool modern design and quirky sophistication to create a truly unique boutique hotel experience. Located in The Loop- one of St. Louis' most vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment districts- the hotel offers guest a wide array of leisure activities.
We truly feel honored when hospitality professionals look at us closely and consider being a part of our extended "family." We have a fun, focused, driven, culture-oriented team and we always encourage candidates to find out about us before submitting their resume. Joining our team requires that you are 100% guest oriented with a proven ability to wow the guest, while maintaining the culture we operate by. In other words, to succeed with us, you have to love the human race while achieving the goals.
TOP REASONS TO WORK FOR US:
- We've got a great product to sell!
- We have fun at work, but get the job done.
- We are independently minded and we hire people that are the same way.
- We take the competition seriously, but not ourselves.
- We are lively, enthusiastic, and fast moving
- We do what we say we are going to do and we are who we say we are.
- We're colorful, quirky, and stylish!
- We have a great benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- We do not give you scripts, we like your free spirit, but we're professional.
- 100% of our employees have rated the hotel as a place they are proud to work at, year after year.