Kitchen Prep Cook
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
At Rangoon Ruby; we are the people behind food for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
About the Role:
- The (Kitchen) Prep Cook is an integral part of our recipe for all mankind.
- The Prep Cook supports all back of house kitchen operations in order to ensure the best Burmese cuisine is delivered to all our guests.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service; coordinates with other kitchen staff to ensure timely delivery and preparation of food items.
- Preferably, at least 1 years in the restaurant industry, in a detail-oriented kitchen.
- Knowledge of Burmese Cuisine, preferred.
- Exceptional knife skills.