- $42K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for an organized and creatived Event Planner to coordinate all the fashion events and trade-shows our company participates in North America. This position is based in NYC and there's open relocation to Miami and Chicago.
Schedule: M-F (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.) - Some weekends when there's tradeshows and special events.
- Properly create and issue invoices and collect payments in a timely manner, and create comprehensive and detailed.
- Budget preparation and management, including preparation of cost estimates, managing meeting related expenses, and post event analysis and reporting.
- Assists in execution of event management strategy that is aligned with the company’s business strategy and leads its execution.
- Prepare a detailed overview of the event and distribute to all parties involved.
- Attend each event assisting or managing on-side logistics and operations
- Resolve any and all problems or complaints that may arise.
- Serve as the event's project manager, owning the logistics and overall management for all assigned events as well as the related day-to-day communications.
- Create post-event impact reports by working internally to gather key event details/metrics.
- Prior experience in handling confidential information with tact and discretion; demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, identify problems, and seek appropriate resolutions.
- Demonstrated commitment to projects and ability to take initiative.
- Works independently, while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
When speed-to-market is a top priority, our resourceful staff can effectively mobilize a local, regional or national branding and marketing force faster than it would take our clients to develop and implement an in-house sales force—all with no upfront investment.