Team Member - Cashier
- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Are you a team player who’s open to learning new things? Are you looking to break into the restaurant/service industry? Do you want a job where you can get your hands dirty and where you can be yourself?
As a Service Team Member, you will be an ambassador of the sweetlife. You will be empowered to make your own decisions that create authentic experiences for our guests. You must be a true team player, willing to go above + beyond to keep your store running smoothly.
- Ensure all food on the front line meets food safety + quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness of front line, lobby, bathrooms + patio area. Restock utensils, napkins, beverage station + bathrooms
- Opening and closing duties needed to set-up and break down front line area
- Demonstrate proper food handling
- Stay knowledgeable of our changing salad menu to effectively communicate all ingredients to guests including critical dietary information
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of online-ordering (OLO) pick-up area
- Operate POS register
- Greet guests, guide the customer journey and resolve guest issues
- Nights and Weekends Availability
- Food, Hospitality and/or Customer Service experience
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Quick + adaptable learner
- Excellent collaborative communication skills
- Accountable in upholding high standards
- A knack for delivering personable customer service and connecting with guests everyday
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a supportive team
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development
- Free sweetgreen gear and rewards through our 'Shades of Green' program
- Healthy + delicious shift meals
Come live the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.