- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
The bartender is responsible for making, mixing, pouring and/or creating alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to the guests of the bar and restaurant.
- Present menu, answer questions, and make suggestions to guests as necessary
- Take guest drink (and sometimes food) orders from guests seated at the bar or from servers
- Input orders into the POS system
- Prepare guests drinks as ordered
- Slice fruit for garnishing drinks
- Clean bar and arrange glasses for an attractive bar display
- Prepare bill and accept payment or refer guest to the appropriate cashier
- Clear or reset bar after each guest leaves
- Thank guests and kindly invite them back for a future drinking/dining experience
- 3+ months of restaurant experience required.
- Have working knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Team-work oriented.
- Be able to lift, reach, bend, stoop, and carry.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be 21 years of age or older.
Café Americano is part of the V&E Restaurant Group brand of restaurants. Based in Miami with locations in Miami, Las Vegas and beyond, our innovative collection of restaurants and bars offers creative cuisine and craft cocktails with superior service.