Fast Typing 60wpm+ Administrative assistant (medical/ legal industry)
- $15.00 - $25.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
BUSY PATIENT SCHEDULING OFFICE SEEKING FRIENDLY AND MOTIVATED SPANISH SPEAKING PATIENT SCHEDULER TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
PAST EXPERIENCE AS PATIENT SCHEDULER OR SIMILAR POSITION IN A HIGH VOLUME SETTING IS A HUGE PLUS.
Responsibilities include serving as a liaison between attorneys and doctors for scheduling patients, monitoring recommendations, requesting authorizations, checking case status, maintaining accurate records in the system, collecting bills and reports, etc.
This is a full-time position, West LA area. Must meet the requirements below.
- Must have a typing score of 50 wpm+
- PAST EXPERIENCE AS PATIENT SCHEDULER OR SIMILAR POSITION IN A HIGH VOLUME SETTING IS A HUGE PLUS.
- MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK SPANISH FLUENTLY
- MUST HAVE excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MUST HAVE the ability to multi-task and be detail-oriented, focused and organized
- MUST BE ABLE TO work quickly and efficiently and handle large caseload (up to 200-250 patients)
- FAST typing speeds of 80+ WPM IS A HUGE PLUS
- FRIENDLY disposition, with a desire to help people- Ability to work independently and SOLVE PROBLEMS.
- Must be dependable and punctual
To apply, submit your resume and a 1-2 paragraph cover letter (specific to this position)
NOTE: Submissions without these documents will NOT be considered!