Marketing and Social Networks Associate
- $45K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We are seeking a talented Marketing and Social Networks Associate to grow and develop our company's social media presence. In this role, you will utilize your marketing ability to diversify our audience and improve our reach.
- Curate the content that will be shared on social platforms.
- Regularly monitor social media platforms.
- Schedule updates for social media, respond to direct inquiries, comments, and mentions.
- Further shape the company's brand voice on our social networks.
- Upload and edit company blog posts on various channels.
- Supervise email marketing campaigns.
- Inform, analyze, and extract information from the metrics of social networks.
- Develop social media strategies for the promotion of organic content, in coordination with the efforts of the blog.
- Relationship building and commitment channeling:
- Promote the development and maintenance of long-term relationships with influential people, journalists, and experts in fields that align with the interests of the company's target market.
- Use social networks to interact daily with community members, influencers, and members of the target market.
- Grow and manage the company's portfolio of commitments.
- Identify relevant industries or groups for relationship-building efforts (i.e., small business experts).
- Investigate and identify individuals that align with those industries and interests.
- Perform the necessary social actions (follow people on Twitter, add them to a private Twitter list, subscribe to their blog, etc.)
- Interact with these people on social networks or through their blog.
- Update the participation process with progress in relationship-building efforts.
- Conduct new research and identify new people in progress.
- Incorporate specific campaign efforts into the participation pipeline as necessary.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a position related to marketing.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and third-party social administration tools.
- Curious about new social trends and emerging platforms.
- Knowledge about social analytics.
- Ability to write copies with the voice of a brand.
- Organized and able to prioritize work and tasks.