Accounts Receivable Clerk- Benefits first day of employment
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Responsibilities include but are not limited to preparing and processing invoices, reducing aging accounts and record payments to client accounts.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
1. Process high volume invoices and record monthly revenues in Great Plains system.
2. Monthly billing to include creating, copying, folding, stuffing and mailing invoices.
3. Maintains and updates all correlating financial spreadsheets.
4. Reconcile Operation billing reports to invoices posted in Great Plains system.
5. Meet monthly deadlines for invoicing as set forth by supervisor.
6. Reviews and understands billing policies and procedures.
7. Creates adjusting credit and debit memos as needed.
8. Records all payments (EFT, credit card, checks and lockbox) in a timely manner.
9. Apply payments correctly to client invoices.
10. Identifies and reduces the balances of aging accounts, which includes making collection calls
and sending letters.
11. Assist in establishing and creating proper checklists and procedures to increase department efficiency and timeliness of deliverables.
12. Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma, Associates degree in accounting or related field experience.
One-year experience in accounting/AR department.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Basic typing skills at 35 wpm.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills as well as good customer service skills.
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time