- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
Looking for a barista for our Alo store located in Beverly Hills.
We are seeking a team player full time.
MUST BE AVAILABLE WEEKENDS!!!
You should possess a strong work ethic, be reliable, responsible and able to handle multiple priorities. Cashier experience is a must.
- Superior customer service skills
- Retail experience preferred
- Management or lead experience a must
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with customers
- 1 Year Minimum Experience a MUST
- Detail and service oriented
- Able to lead and train a barista team
- Experience in inventory control and ordering
- Adhere to Food & Safety guidelines
- Specialty coffee training is a plus
What we do at Alo Yoga is inspired by life in the fashion and healthy-lifestyle mecca Los Angeles, California, where we're based. We live yoga. And every piece of ALO Yoga we design comes from our practice — what we need and want, always with the
goal of perfecting forward, contemporary pieces that work from studio to street. Our high-performance line exceeds the standards of L.A.'s most committed yogis who demand maximum quality, innovative fabrics and on-trend styling. As conscious as we are of what we make, we go even further when looking at how we produce things. ALO Yoga has been making clothing in the U.S. and internationally in a 100% no-sweatshop, humane, sustainable way since day one — we’re gold certified for responsible production by W.R.A.P., an independent group of social compliance experts. At the ALO flagship store and design studio our alternative power source is solar. Our warehouses are lit by passive solar, helping us mini- mize our footprint, and they’re totally paper free. It’s big things like these, and smaller ones, like installing a bunch of elec- tric car charging stations, keeping a Zen meditation garden and having a hyper-recycling program in our offices to make sure we aren’t needlessly creating waste, that make ALO Yoga different, and always striving to put a little more namaste into tomorrow than we did today.