- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The best ingredients are our people! Fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and innovative cuisine!
At Rangoon Ruby; we are the people behind food for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
About the Role:
- The Host is the first greeting and final contact person at Rangoon Ruby, Burma Ruby or Wahlburgers.
- The Host must have the demonstrated ability to warmly and professionally greet all guests via telephone, email, or in person in order to attain the highest level of customer service.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service; coordinates reservations, and requests in terms of greeting, seating, and bidding farewell to all guests.
- Preferably, at least 1 year in the restaurant industry, no experience required.
- Knowledge of POS Systems and Computer applications.
Located on University Ave in downtown Palo Alto, bringing outrageously good Burmese food to to the Bay Area.With accomplished chefs proficient in all of the specialties that make Asian-Burmese cuisine sought after by food aficionados, Burma Ruby is fast striking a chord with diners looking for a fresh, modern approach to one of Asia's most popular cuisines.Influenced by Indian, Thai and Chinese cooking, our authentic Burmese menu is complemented by an exquisite bar with signature Tiki cocktails.Burma Ruby goes the extra mile to bring you the ultimate dining experience. From our warm service staff to an extensive menu of outstanding dishes, our artfully designed interior and upscale ambiance, we provide the luxuries of dining with comfort in style.