- $48K - $55K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We're looking for a professional Sous Chef to join our team right away.
We are searching for a serious individual with a professional demeanor and conduct. Prior leadership experience is a must. As we enter a new exciting chapter here at Haven we look to add someone that will be a fruitful addition to our management team.
- 1+ year in a Sous Chef or equivalent position
- Recipe development experience
- Menu planning experience
- Cost control management
- Labor cost management
- Food costing & management
- Culinary degree preferred, but not required (industry experience must match education)
- Light Excel and MS Word experience
- Inventory and daily ordering experience
- Positive attitude
- Passion for everything culinary
- Ability to manage others in an effective way
- Professional demeanor
- 1 year commitment to our kitchen team required
We look to hire only the best and brightest, and offer a work environment that promotes the same.
We expect our team to act like owners, and perform to the best of their capabilities every single day, inspiring and guiding other employees and management to give the same level of care and attention to each task.