- $10.50 Hourly
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
The "Best New Hotel" in the country as voted by USA Today is seeking friendly, upbeat, and customer service focused individuals to join our team this summer season!
The Asbury is seeking Seasonal Room Attendants. The purpose of this position is to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness in rooms and public areas. The Room Attendant/Housekeeper position will come in contact with guests and will need to create positive guest interactions and provide great service. Room Attendants play an important role for our home-away-from home experience for each of our guests every day and must be fanatical about cleanliness. They should make each guest feel like they are the first person to stay in the room.
- Acknowledges and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Review daily rooms reports, arrivals and departures and learns in house guests preferences and information to provide exceptional service.
- Review daily inventory of supplies needed to complete the assignments for the day (linen, supplies etc)
- Cleans every area of the guest room in line with Standard Operating Procedures. To include floors, bathrooms, beds and all other surfaces and products in the room.
- Look for and report any maintenance defects or broken items to be repaired in a guest room as quickly as possible.
- Ensure all items in the room are in the correct place per the look book standards.
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies in accordance with operational standards.
- Vacuums any carpet in guest rooms, public areas and back of house.
- Keeps all public areas perfectly clean and in line with the look books.
- Checks and secures the rooms.
- Deliver, monitor and retrieve items on loan to guests
- Ensure security of guest rooms, personal items and privacy of guests
- Perform rotational cleaning duties and projects (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of work area.
- Responsible for the Hotel property in the work area.
- Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the area assigned.
- Responsible for delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Comply with all safety guidelines.
- May perform similar duties as requested by supervisor.
We are a service focused and design forward collection of hotels deeply immersed in our communities through authentic hospitality, inclusion and education.
- Encourage people to be themselves and create honest, genuine
and thoughtful experiences
- We are passionate about our role with in the local community
through education, employment, charity and community partnerships
- We create a warm neighborhood place where everyone is welcome
- We are daring, we are fun and we are committed to making our industry better