- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
POSTING FOR FACILITIES MANAGER
Are you looking for a position where you make a difference in the lives of veterans? Do you have management experience in the area of facilities? Do you love making sure everything is working in tip-top shape? If so, Veterans Village of San Diego has the position for you. As our Facilities Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated individuals dedicated to helping veterans improves their lives by utilizing your skills and talent.
Our Facilities Manager:
- Oversees the maintenance and repair of our multiple campuses
- Prioritizes maintenance schedules for all sites
- Manages the Facilities budget and assures projects are completed on time and under budget
- Attends meetings as a representative of VVSD at the City of San Diego, the County of San Diego, State and Federal meetings, as we as VVSD Executive Meetings and Resident House Meetings as needed.
- Works closely with the Stand Down Director to set up, implement, and take down our annual Stand Down campus.
The qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with technical training in the area of plant facilities and maintenance. Five to eight years of progressive experience and responsibility in a maintenance field, three of which were holding a supervisory position directing a multi-functional maintenance team.
- Veteran Status preferred
- NFPA Life and Safety Code training
The Fine Print:
- If you were a client of VVSD, you must have been out of all programs for a minimum of 2
- Veterans Village of San Diego is an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.