Professional Sporting Event Cashier/Concessions
- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Currently looking for experienced Cashier, Concessions and Food Runners for various stadium events such as professional sporting teams: hockey, baseball, concerts, convention centers, galas, and weddings in Long Beach, CA. Ideal Professional Sporting Event Cashier/Concessions candidates must have a Food Handlers Card with 1 year of experience with cash handling.
Responsibilities of the Cashier / Concession Worker
- Greet guests approaching stand.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following proper sanitation guidelines.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, request identification, adhere to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Collect the proper money for food and beverage items; process credit card or determine the correct change for guests.
- Account for all transactions; maintain accurate cash count and balance banks at end of the shift.
Requirements of the Cashier / Concession Worker
- Must be customer service oriented
- 1 year of experience with cash handling
- Must have a Food Handlers Card
- Positive attitude
- Must have non-slip black work shoes, black slacks
- Must have reliable transportation and cell phone with internet access
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age
- Pass a background check
Send us your resume today