- $40K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
The Account Assistant is a dynamic, collaborative, and innovative problem solver. You will support all our day-to-day activities, imagining new ways to improve relationships between processes and actions. In this role, you will assume a wide variety of responsibilities, including project management and updating internal databases and spreadsheets.
- Help maintain business excellence by helping update internal budget trackers, customer invoices, and other deliverables related to the account
- Support in the development of presentations for clients: think through strategic narratives and develop displays that are visually appealing and compelling
- Collaborate in the development of key project documents, including project summaries, media summaries, scope documents, and change orders
- Review and harmonize accounts, process payments to external partners and maintain an updated record of invoices
- Collaborate with the project management team to help keep teams organized, helping everyone meet the deadlines created
- Assist in the organization of meetings: establish meeting agendas, capture meeting notes and ensure the team's follow-up on the elements of action
- Handles multiple tasks simultaneously and exhibits exceptional organizational ability
- Work directly with clients and drive their ability to improve their business objectives
- Work to understand customer needs, then interpret those needs back to the team
- Exhibits initiative, problem-solving mentality, and decision-making capacity
- Generate creative solutions to problems and ways to complete tasks
- Proactive self-education on discipline and marketing trends in the industry
- Bachelor's degree in a communications-related discipline (marketing, advertising, public relations, journalism) along with 1-3 years of experience in an agency
- Makes good use of time working in a timely and efficient manner
- Great attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Passion for problem-solving, collaboration and innovative thinking
- Strong communicator, both in writing and by presentation.
- Self-motivated and curious by nature