Runner & Busser
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
The Slanted Door – San Ramon at City Center Bishop Ranch is looking for experienced Runners and Bussers to join our team! Availability for lunch shifts preferred.
Charles Phan, Chef and Founder, is a recipient of three James Beard Awards. 2014- Outstanding Restaurant, 2011- Who’ who of Food & Beverage in America & 2004- James Beard Foundation Best Chef: Pacific.
- Minimum 1 year restaurant experience, and must demonstrate knowledge of food trends, quality, production, sanitation, and presentation
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule up to and including weekends and holidays
- Friendly and warm, with a strong desire to provide every guest with the best service experience possible
- Ability to describe menu items in an accurate and articulate manner
- Strong teamwork ethic, with motivation to help wherever needed when primary responsibilities are in order
- Ability to work an entire shift standing and walking while running plates between kitchen and dining room. May transport up to 30 lbs.
- Minimum 3 years bussing experience in a fine dining establishment
- Strong teamwork mentality and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work an entire shift standing, walking, and may transport up to 15 lbs.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule up to and including weekends and holidays
The Slanted Door Group offers: Competitive Pay, Health Benefits, Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits, and 401k Retirement Plan
Interested applicants please submit your resume.
**You must be ServSafe Certified
**We participate in E-Verify. EOE, FCO compliant