- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Essential Job Functions: - Manage the day to day operation, and supervise all areas of the restaurant - Responsible for maximizing profit through effective hiring, training, scheduling - Effective cost control through precise inventory and ordering levels, recipe adherence, and reduced waste. - Ability to drive positive sales and guest counts through superior execution. - Possess the passion for growth and provide a solid foundation of mentoring and the development of others. - Effective conflict resolution skills with a focus on a "win-win" result - Effective shift management through constant floor presence and team engagement.
Chicago Fire Pizza, an award winning locally owned restaurant company is looking for an experienced General Manager to join our team. Our company is unique in the fact that we truly have the passion for our staff. Current team members describe working for Chicago Fire as unlike any other company they have worked for. Our company focuses on High Standards, Meaningful Relationships, and Good Times!
The ideal Chicago Fire General Manager is an outstanding mentor, with great leadership and organizational skills. He or she will possess great knowledge in restaurant operations, pride in execution and have a passion for excellence.
Essential Job Requirements:
- 3+ Years General Manager experience in a full service restaurant environment
- Strong accountability, integrity, and honesty
- High attention to detail
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on effective listening and compassion
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Monthly bonus plan
- Medical and Dental plans
- 401 (k) participation
- Management level dining benefit for you and your family at all locations
- Paid vacation
Salary commensurate with experience.