Food & Beverage Receivers
- $18.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
This position will be responsible for overseeing the overall cleanliness of all back of house areas,7th floor juice room as well as 6th, 2nd and 1st floor back landing and liquor room, ice machine and dry storage, pot wash area, walk ins, chef coat storage, freight elevator, and garbage room. Supporting the management team as needed.
- Receive ordered merchandise and verify quantity received of all kitchen produce, meats, fish, dry goods, chemicals, and kitchen supplies.
- Assist in the receiving of all bar supplies, produce, and liqueur.
- Check received merchandise (quality and quantity) and reject unacceptable merchandise.
- Distribute merchandise accordingly to food safety rules and storage orders.
- Ensure the smooth working of FIFO of 6th floor walk ins and 1st floor walk in.
- Conduct inventory as advised.
- Daily checklist with overnight porter.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Must be able to speak and read English to communicate with vendors and delivery persona, read package slips, labels, etc.
- Flexible schedule.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- Must be able to work on your feet for at least 8 hours.
- Fast paced movements are required to go from one part of the club to others.
- Must be able to move, pull, carry or lift at least 40 pounds.
- Must be able to kneel, bend, crouch and climb as required
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employee's are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as RetirementP fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employee's have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
See for yourself click the links below to watch how we work…