Bellman/ Shuttle Driver PART TIME WEEKEND ONLY
- $10.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
Perform duties of Bellperson including assisting guests with luggage, performing pick-ups and drop-offs at the airport, assisting guests upon check-in and check-out and assisting with and checking luggage as needed.
- Show guests to room assisting them with their luggage.
- Explain all hotel facilities, their location in the hotel, hours of operation, and answer all questions about these facilities and other hotel questions.
- Check luggage for hotel guests both for day and overnight.
- Maintain the designated station in the lobby, standing alert to be easily summoned for fronts.
- Open doors and greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the lobby and baggage room. Keep lobby door and windows clean when not busy with guests.
- Post the daily events board and entertainment board in the lobby.
- Maintain an open communication line through all shifts by proper use of inter shift log.
- Deliver messages and valet to guest rooms.
- Perform pick ups and drop-offs at the airport for the guests in a timely and friendly manner and inspect vehicles.
- May perform the duties of a valet as required.
- Assist front desk with key inventory twice weekly.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Ability to communicate with guests, respond to questions, knowledge of hotel service, local area events and activities. Ability to drive vans, limousines and automobiles. Have an excellent driving record as verified by a Motor Vehicle Report. Ability to ascertain information from luggage tags and claim checks to write numbers and names on claim checks and rooming lists. Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages, boxes and luggage with sufficient manual dexterity in both hands to be able to load and unload luggage up to 75 lbs. Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions. Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling and/or walking
Job Type: Full-time
- Excellent Driving Record: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Class C Drivers Lic.
- High school or equivalent
We have set up application questions for your job
At A Glance........
Situated in the heart of the San Gabriel Mountains, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Monrovia – Pasadena Area hotel is centrally located off the 210 Highway, providing easy access to Burbank, Ontario and Los Angeles International Airports. Dine at nearby Huntington Crossing’s Restaurant Row, shop the quaint stores of Old Town Pasadena, or take a short drive to the Rose Bowl or Santa Anita Park Racetrack.
From the moment you arrive, you’ll notice this Monrovia, California hotel’s modern design. Select from Euro-styled suites, and king and double rooms featuring modern amenities that include 32-inch HDTVs, complimentary internet access and a mobile work desk. Our Pasadena hotel is only minutes from Old Town Monrovia and Paseo Colorado.
Work out using the latest cardio and weight training equipment in our complimentary 24-hour fitness center. Relax in a cabana near the outdoor fountain-feature pool or heated whirlpool spa. Elements Restaurant provides a contemporary flare to American cuisine. In-room and poolside dining is also available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Boutique hotel near Pasadena, Los Angeles, Ontario, Burbank, Arcadia, Duarte and Irwindale
- Poolside cabanas
- Complimentary shuttle service to businesses and attractions within 7 miles
- Complimentary WiFi access
- 9,000 sq. ft. of meeting space accommodating meetings, weddings and special even
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
DoubleTree by Hilton understands that doing the little things well means everything. It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie welcome. And yet, the experience is far from cookie-cutter. The hotels are interesting, unique properties in great locations and serve as the antidote to impersonal vacations, meetings and events. Our guests stay with us because they know they’ll enjoy an experience they truly value at a competitive price. At DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia-Pasadena, we provide the simple acts of care and thoughtfulness that make the traveler feel human again. Our hotels mark the end of travels challenges and the beginning of a restful stay. If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with the DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia-Pasadena.