- $48K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
One of the most exciting developments in the production world is the constant unique vision that our clients have.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to help promote our services to potential clients locally, nationally and internationally.
Some of your duties will include:
- Coordinating digital marketing and advertising campaigns
- Planning and executing all promotional and brand awareness activities for online and print advertising campaigns when needed.
- Managing and tracking marketing campaign activity and preparing return on investment reports
- Monitoring all sales activities and sourcing sales for the future
- Liaising with suppliers and outsourcers that aid marketing and promotional activities
- Work direct with the marketing manager
Why work for us?
- Gain valuable experience within one of the fastest growing industries in the USA.
- A fun enjoyable working environment that is competitive and inclusive
- Traveling opportunities for top performers
- Work with the best in the field
- Competitive salary and incentive structure.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage