Sales Development Representative
- $50K Annual Salary
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Caffe Luxxe has an opening for a highly driven, results oriented, self-motivated Specialty Coffee Sales Development Representative (SDR) to manage and grow wholesale HORECA accounts in Southern California; these accounts include specialty coffee shops, cafes, fine dining restaurants, luxury hotels, and offices. The artisanal coffee category is experiencing tremendous growth opportunities, and the SDR will be expected to ensure the continuous flow of fully qualified sales opportunities to the organization and provides sales support to the field team as needed. Beyond initial lead generation, responsibilities include the positioning and selling of Caffe Luxxe coffee, tea, and professional services through the front end of the sales cycle. Key activities include new account prospecting reconnaissance visits, market research, database maintenance and mining, account mapping, prospect identification, email campaign management, outbound emailing and telephone calls, lead qualification, sales appointment and meeting setting for the VP of Wholesale, attend sales meeting pitches when the opportunities arise.
This is your opportunity to join a wholesale team that encourages creativity and rewards high performance and accountability.
- Execute the front end sales pipeline which involves market research, lead generation, qualification, and contact to help set up sales pitch meetings.
- Achieve monthly lead generation and prospect activity quotas.
- Develops customer call/email lists.
- Work with Wholesale and Marketing teams to manage and implement targeted sales campaigns.
- Conduct a large volume of outbound contacts (~xxx/day) to customers and prospects to gather information and initiate the first step in identifying those interested in learning more about our company’s products and services.
- Qualify and nurture sales leads.
- Assists with the sales process through activities which include, but are not limited to, general correspondence with customers and prospects, quoting, and proposal generation.
- Input call activity, lead information, service/product inquiry details, and relevant opportunity details into CRM system.
- Polished and articulate, able to effectively communicate with all levels of a company from barista to key stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Persistent in pursuit of opportunities and motivated by the desire to win.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritizing work flow on a daily basis and effectively planning and organizing work responsibilities.
- Establishes and maintains an open, professional and efficient means of communication with all potential customers. Maintains an attitude of quickly responding to potential customer needs.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently to achieve daily/weekly/monthly goals.
- Looks for opportunities to implement new innovative ways for generating high quality prospects.
- Takes a proactive approach to interpreting the customer’s requirements and assisting in addressing the customer’s needs while qualifying and advancing sales lead opportunities.
- Excellent verbal, written, and telephone listening and speaking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; or a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training.
- 1-2 years’ experience in specialty coffee and tea, and ability to convey an expert level of knowledge; ability to connect with baristas and coffee shop owners.
- Experience with CRM systems is desirable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel required.
- Ability to gather, maintain, report on, and interpret data in a written and verbal form, along with the ability to create sales documents, customer correspondence, reports, and related narrative with minimal input.
- Good decision making and prioritizing skills are also required.
Base pay plus commissions and a benefits package
Founded in 2006, Caffe Luxxe is a local family owned business based in Los Angeles which was the first to introduce artisanal coffee to the city. Caffe Luxxe owns and operates 5 caffes in West LA (with more on the way in 2018+) and its own coffee roastery located in the South Bay. The company is committed to hand-crafting the highest quality coffee for its own caffes and wholesale customers.
Caffe Luxxe has been consistently rated best tasting coffee in Los Angeles each year by local journalists and customers since our opening.
All of our coffees have been highly rated by Coffee Review (scoring 91-94 points), the industry's premier independent review publication.
Please visit www.caffeluxxe.com for more information.