Managers for Upscale Cafe
- $47.5K - $57.5K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Come join the opening team of The Butcher, The Baker, The Cappuccino Maker in the heart of West Hollywood! BBCM Cafe for short will be a restaurant/cafe concept that focuses on excelling in all areas of the restaurant including beverage and food programs along with service.
We have been known to be #3 in restaurants on yelp and one of the hottest brunch spots in town!
We are looking for motivated individuals that have minimum of 2 years experience in a high volume upscale setting.
- Provides comprehensive leadership to the location's team with emphasis on operations, food and service quality, people development, hospitality, cleanliness and sales/profitability.
- Champions the guest experience and instills a culture of guest first hospitality.
- Works in conjunction with kitchen management to ensure strict standards for cleanliness, food safety, sanitation, food presentation, preparation times, freshness and recipe adherence are met at all times.
- Be consultative in their approach and support each manager and team member, looking at every part of their jobs to ensure they are set up for success.
- Absolutely uncompromising execution of the highest standards of food safety, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy as well as adhering to all municipal, state and federal codes and laws.
- Supports in-store training initiatives; involved in process for new employee orientation; monitors training processes to ensure quality training of new team members.
- Continuously develop and motivate the management team and staff to deliver legendary customer service.
- Solicits guest feedback to understand guest needs and the needs of the local community.
- Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in sales, promos, voids, labor costs, food costs and operational expenses.
- Ensures the company's policies and procedures are properly executed
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements: Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of high-volume restaurant management experience at similar concept.
- New store opening experience an asset.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership skills and sound business ethics
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills. • Must be self-motivated and guest focused.
- Exceptional Team building capabilities.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure and deal with stressful situations.
- Results driven and able to meet deadlines.
- Familiar with touch screen POS systems including backend reports.
- Well versed in Inventory management and troubleshooting including food and bar.
- Food safe certification and responsible alcohol training.
- Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Please submit your resumes for consideration.
We’re always looking for dynamic team players that understand what it takes to provide an award winning guest experience while having fun to join our team of professionals.
Great opportunities for talented, outgoing people that possess a winning mind set, love a fast-paced environment and want the potential for career growth.
We provide comprehensive training, a fun, team-orientated, guest focused work culture, competitive wages, meal benefits and performance incentives.