Food & Beverage Manager
- compensation depends on experience
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are seeking a customer driven, goal oriented, motivated Food & Beverage Manager to join our dynamic team. As a Food and Beverage Manager, you will direct and organize the activities of the Food & Beverage departments to maintain the high standards of quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
As Food and Beverage Manager, you will be exercising your creativity, to conjure up exciting promotions that elevate guest experience and capture market share, is icing on the cake
- Exercise your experience and relationship building talents to manage all aspects of Restaurant, Room Service, Coffee Shop and Banquets, ensuring exceptional guest experience, operational efficiency, and financial goal achievement.
- Set the tone and help supervisors to lead their diverse, talented, and engaged teams. Clear the way for trusted supervisors to guide, inspire, transform conflict into effective problem solving, enabling cohesive teams to ensure optimal guest experience and realize business and financial goal achievement. Lead a diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Keep a pulse on financial operations. Overseeing multiple outlet budgets, forecasting and effectively communicating results for revenue maximization, optimized staff and supply management, and elevated guest experience.
- Leverage your understanding of trend and channel your creativity to create and manage guest-enticing promotions and presentations, capturing maximum in-house guest and expanded local market share, and elevating guest experience.
- Do your part to maintain a safe guest and work environment and protect the hotel asset.
MUST HAVE 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY.
MUST HAVE 4 YEARS OF RESTAURANT AND BANQUET EXPERIENCE.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
DoubleTree by Hilton understands that doing the little things well means everything. It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie welcome. And yet, the experience is far from cookie-cutter. The hotels are interesting, unique properties in great locations and serve as the antidote to impersonal vacations, meetings and events. Our guests stay with us because they know they’ll enjoy an experience they truly value at a competitive price. At DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia-Pasadena, we provide the simple acts of care and thoughtfulness that make the traveler feel human again. Our hotels mark the end of travels challenges and the beginning of a restful stay.
If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia-Pasadena.
Dedicated, satisfied, and engaged team members are the key to our continued success. At the DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia-Pasadena, we strive for innovative ways to enhance our comprehensive selection of benefit offerings. Our team members are eligible for our extensive menu of benefit programs.
DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia benefits offerings include:
- Healthcare insurance and prescription drug coverage
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-/long-term disability insurance
- Domestic Partner coverage
- Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Discounted hotel rooms for team members and family
When you think of teams, companies and opportunities there are always some that stand out above all others. That search is why you ended up here with our team. We stand out in our industry because we have belief in the people and the culture. Take that next step in the best part of your career journey by connecting with our hiring team. Don’t look back, as your future is a wonderful journey ahead!
Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
If you LOVE what you do. Then, a Food and Beverage Manager position with the DoubleTree by Hilton Momrovia-Pasadena Hotel is a great opportunity for you.
*THIS POSITION REQUIRES 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE HOTEL INDUSTRY**
- Will acquire a Criminal Background Check, Drug Testing and E-Verify.