- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Barbacks ensure that bartenders are equipped with all necessary items, in order to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Ensures the bar is fully-stocked with clean dishware
- Maintains a clean and organized bar area
- Assists bartenders and FOH staff with station set-up
- Responds quickly and efficiently to any bartender needs, such as switching out empty beer kegs and restocking empty bottles
- Steps in when necessary to assist guests and/or staff
- Completes side work such as: prepping garnishes, cutting fruit, etc.
- 1 year of previous bussing/barback experience preferably in a fast pace and full service restaurant/bar or entertainment venue.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.