Fitness Specialist Administrator
- $65K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
The Fitness Specialist Administrator is in charge of the growth and general administration of MGMT's programs, including the overall coaching coordinating and app management.
The Fitness Specialist Administrator will develop personal trainers to make appropriate recommendations based on the client's objectives and sell fitness services.
- Ensure that MGMT provides a high level of friendly customer service, responds to client/member comments, and maintains a consistently clean office and studio space.
- Foster team spirit by encouraging communication, collaboration, and alignment among team members and external vendors
- Be open to team members to answer inquiries.
- Actively listen to the concerns of employees and members, addressing any issues before they become problems.
- Comply with all TSI procedures and policies, including, but not limited to, codes of conduct, deadlines, timing, and uniforms. Set fair expectations for team members.
- Demonstrate effective management methods for personal trainers to improve relationships with customers.
- Actively facilitate team member personal development, continually looking for new ways to develop competencies and skills; Raise the brand experience.
- Build an environment where employees are eager to come to work and thrive.
- Procurement and incorporation of qualified Personal Trainers.
- Deliver useful and relevant feedback, coaching, performance management, and training to team members.
- Design robust development programs for members who want to take on more significant assignments
- Work with current and new members to ensure knowledge of the fitness programs offered.
- B.S./B.A. in a field related to preferred physical fitness)
- Personal Training Certification
- Three years in general in the fitness industry with at least one year of direct sales of fitness services
- Previous administrative experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to demonstrate other exercise movements as part of a personal exercise
- Ability to lift 40 to 60 pounds for weight readjustment, equipment movement as needed