- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Grate Modern Mac & Cheese is now accepting applications for a General Manager at our new location in Greenfield!
Do you want to be a part of something Grate? Using only the best in Wisconsin dairy products, we’re putting our own twist on the ultimate comfort food, macaroni and cheese – a first for Milwaukee. Featuring an open, casual atmosphere, Grate Modern Mac & Cheese is a place where the whole family can be full of belly and of heart.
Join our team and become part of this amazing opportunity that is the buzz of Wisconsin. Candidates must be extremely customer focused, outgoing and friendly, with experience in the hospitality industry.
The ideal candidate will be extremely customer-focused, outgoing, and friendly with experience in the customer service industry. You will be responsible for all aspects of service, quality, cleanliness, labor, costs, production, and maintenance of the restaurant.
- Coordinate employee hours and schedule to have sufficient number of employees working
- Responsible for employee relations
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training new employees
- Must have access to adequate transportation and complete the administrative driving requirement
- Ability to perform all duties and responsibilities of all positions within the store
- Controls the cost of purchased goods and labor
- Adheres to and continually reinforces quality, food and cleanliness standards
- Monitors and manages operational/financial targets to meet or exceed budgeted expectations, including Guest Service Results, Sales, Labor and Food.
- Models legendary service, including effectively addressing and resolving customer and employee complaints
- Participates in and conducts store meetings, as appropriate
- The job entails a minimum commitment of 45-hours-a-week; shifts of varying times and varying lengths
- Must be accessible and available during restaurant operating hours.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Fundamental reading, writing, math and computer and/POS skills are required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of recent restaurant experience
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum 18+ years old
- Computer proficiency and profit/loss exposure and/or responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Commitment to quality
- Growth-driven & career-oriented outlook
- Hands-on management style
- Ability to take initiative, run strong shifts, and train teammates to do the same!
- Proven job longevity
What we offer:
- 14 vacation days per year
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Competitive salaries
- Monthly incentive program
- Advancement Opportunities
- Reasonable operating hours
- Thorough 8-week training program
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K plan
- Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- FSA Account
- Get in on the ground floor of a new brand
- Owned by Roaring Fork Restaurant Group – the largest Qdoba franchise in the country
Roaring Fork Restaurant Group is the largest franchisee of Qdoba Mexican Eats, with 56 restaurants in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa. We also own and operate Grate Modern Mac & Cheese, the exciting new restaurant concept that combines local ingredients with great taste. In our restaurants, we’re passionate about innovative flavors and fresh, handcrafted food. We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working professional who exemplifies our workplace philosophy and embraces our core values. We are experiencing tremendous growth, which has created this opportunity for the right candidate to join our team of professionals.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid holidays, PTO, floating holiday and volunteer day for full-time employees
- Complete benefit package: health, dental, vision and prescription insurance, and FSA for full-time employees
- Life, AD&D, short term and long term disability for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with matching employer contribution for full-time employees
- Free or discounted hot, delicious, mouth-watering food