- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Overview: Interacts with lounge guests, fellow staff members, and supervisors in a polite, courteous and hospitable manner to ensure an exemplary experience. Also actively takes orders, provides personal recommendations, conducts full and complete food/wine/beverage service and presents premium bottle service.
- Portrays a positive and professional attitude.
- Works as a team player.
- Provides help and support to all fellow colleagues.
- Possesses knowledge of products, menus, beverages, foods, etc.
- Possesses general knowledge of the club and the restaurant.
- Learns and teaches fellow colleagues.
- Properly sets-up work station, including tables, chairs, supplies, place settings, etc.
- Attends and participates in all pre-shift meetings.
- Always smiles and greets guests warmly and genuinely.
- Provides professional and exceptional service.
- Anticipates guests needs.
- Properly serves wine and alcohol (with awareness.)
- Presents and reconciles checks.
- Collects cash or credit cards from guests.
- Clears and resets tables.
- Carries out closing procedures and sidework.
- Completely and accurately fills out financial paperwork.
- Submits complete and accurate paperwork and cash to the manager.
- Delivers food and beverages to tables.
- Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions, regarding food and beverage.
- Requests identification from guests ordering alcohol.
- Previous hospitality experience preferred.
- Previous cocktail server experience preferred.
- Experience in a high volume restaurant is a must.