Restaurant General Manager
- $50K - $60K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Just Salad is hiring a Restaurant General Manager!
Competitive pay- willing to pay up to $60k
Position Summary: Your responsibilities include overseeing all aspects of the store level operation (FOH & BOH), achieving specified financial objectives and sales goals all while providing an exceptional environment for our employees and guests.
- Ensuring the store's overall profitability and operational smoothness
- Leads by example and is a role model of standards and behaviors consistent with values and culture
- Successfully leads, develops, coaches, and trains staff members
- Proactively attracting, identifying, and hiring team members that uphold our core values
- Food safety and cleanliness of the store are met and adhered to consistently
- Fosters positive morale of the store and maintaining a positive work environment
- Administrative tasks including: scheduling, payroll, recruiting, inventory, compiling reports and food and beverage ordering
- Problem solver and innovative thinker with a can do attitude
- Additional projects as assigned by District Manager
- Acts as an ambassador of the quick service brand, realizing that they are always a representation of the company and its values
- Minimum three years in restaurant management, preferably quick service
- A.A. or B.A./B.S in a related field
- Food Handlers Certification
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Impeccable service standards, clean work habits and attention to detail
- Thrives and problem solves within a high volume environment while maintaining a good attitude
- Computer knowledge including Word and Excel
- Must possess strong experience with managing & understanding P&L’s
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required
- Competitive salary+bonuses based on sales, labor & food costs
- Full health benefits (medical, dental)
- Fitness discounts
- Free Just Salad meals while working
- Free annual gym membership
- Tax-Free commuter benefits
- Lettuce us grow your career- clear path with opportunities for development, both in your personal and professional life
Learn more about this amazing opportunity, apply today!
MAKING HEALTHY HAPPEN SINCE 2006 We believe that being healthy is essential to being happy. That’s why it’s our promise to provide quality, healthy food in a fast, responsible, and affordable way. Since 2006, we’ve been focused on serving the healthiest and freshest meals to our guests. With over 30 locations worldwide, we are expanding our brand faster than our toppers top a salad. We go where good people need wallet-friendly healthy food, and the list keeps growing every day.
Join our team!
NYC + NJ: We host Open House hiring events every Wed at 134 W. 37th St (4:00–5:30pm)
CHI: 10 South Riverside every Wed (4-6pm)
We’re pleased to offer the following benefits:
All teammates receive free meals while they work, medical and dental benefits, gym and fitness studio discounts, wellness programs through 2BenefitU, and much more to support a fun and healthy lifestyle.
Free Gym Membership:
Live that healthy life! We offer FREE gym memberships for teammates who are with us for over a year!
We have strong development and promotion programs with no set waiting period before you can move up. Your career path is up to you- Lettuce us grow your potential!
Get free and healthy meals while working at Just Salad! Get your fill of tasty salads, wraps, market plates, toast boxes, smoothies and more!
We offer flexible hours for our teammates which is perfect for full-time students, busy parents, or someone who wants to start their career in the restaurant business.
Every day is a chance to serve some greens and make some GREEN! Every shift presents the opportunity to make up to 5 bonuses!
We offer pre-tax transit benefits for all NYC Just Salad teammates.
Fun Team Building:
We sponsor seasonal team-building exercises for each store, and annual basketball & soccer tournament, and more
Up to 184 hours of Paid Time-Off for Assistant Restaurant Team Leaders and up. 40 hours of paid sick time can also be accrued for NYC + NJ hourly teammates.