- $15.00 - $25.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The objective of the General Manager role is to increase market share, control fleet, meet and exceed its profitability targets, reach customer service goals, and develop staff. Responsible for customer and employee relations.
- Achievement of Operational goals and financial objectives as stated in annual Business Planning
- Ensure unparalleled customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement local sales and marketing initiatives
- Training and development of all location employees
- Create standardized business processes that improve performance and enhance customer service.
- Ensure efficient utilization and effective control of vehicle inventory.
- Inspire staff members to reach for high goals, encourage open discussion of ideas for improving the Region's performance and challenge staff members to develop to their potential.
- Create an 'Ownership' Culture with a Focus on Sales and Customer Service.
- Challenge, Encourage and Develop Employees
- Maintain Effective Employee Staffing
- Achieve Fleet Utilization and Depreciation Goals
- Understand and Use Operating Statements Effectively.
- Manage Required Administrative Tasks, Controls and Reports.
- Meet/Exceed established revenue goals.
- Resolve customer issues and ensuring a positive customer service experience.
- Demonstrate ability to work in ambiguity and solve problems independently.
- Remain current on all administrative duties according to company policy.
- Give specific performance feedback to each employee on an semi annual and annual basis.
- Role model leadership skills.
- MBA preferred
- University Degree or equivalent management experience
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to interact effectively at multiple levels in support of customer relationships
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Some knowledge of employment and labor laws
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven sales ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Minimum of five (5) years of management experience in a customer-focused environment preferred
- Previous car rental industry experience preferred.
EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/VetsEEO Statement
sprinterVAN.rentals / Luxe RV is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
sprinterVAN.rentals / Luxe RV is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. sprinterVAN.rentals / Luxe RV is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.