Human Resource Generalist
- $55K - $60K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Health Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for our next member to join our corporate office team in Costa Mesa, CA. We are a management group who specialize in the restaurant industry by monitoring the development and growth of our restaurants across multiple California counties.
The Human Resources (HR) Generalist manages various aspects of the HR function including but not limited to:
- Interpretation of policies, onboarding, training, performance management, employee relations and terminations.
- Collaborates with the HRD to deploy a fully integrated People strategy from acquisition to exit
- Supports the Talent Acquisition Specialist with recruitment and selection of candidates
- Prepares employees for proper cultural assimilation by establishing and conducting orientation and onboarding
- Serves as a fairness advocate and manages employee relations issues: conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations, hearing and resolving employee grievances; counsels employees and supervisors
- Works with managers to make coaching and development of employees a daily activity
- Conducts and analyzes exit interviews to identify and recommend improvements to existing processes
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3+ years of full cycle HR experience, preferably in retail and/or hospitality
- Understanding of all components of HR including systems, databases and metrics
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills