Accounts Payables Clerk
- $16.00 - $17.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are looking for a skilled and responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
- Data entry to accounting software
- Recording AP invoices and E-Commerce sales orders and invoices
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Enter bills, invoices, credits and do weekly payment runs
- Ensure payments are posted
- Identify discrepancies and resolve billing issues
- Answer phones and some customer service
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree; Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
- Strong computer skills are a must, as you will process business transactions and manage databases.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Experience with MS Office and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with Excel spreadsheets
- Accuracy and attention to detail and an aptitude for numbers
- Data entry.
- Ability to identify errors and solve problems.
- Experience as accounts payable clerk (or accounts receivable clerk) is a plus
- Experience with E-Commerce: processing orders, customer service, fulfillment is a plus
- Able to calculate and manage accounting records
- Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized.
- Competent collaborator and skilled cross-functional communicator.
- Strong time manager with respect for deadlines.
- Decisive and critical thinker.