- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Sticky’s Finger Joint began out of a love for chicken fingers, and the desire to think outside the box for a how a restaurant could serve them. The founders of Sticky’s thought there were a lot of New Yorkers who really loved chicken fingers but didn’t have a great place to get them. We also realized that there were endless flavors of dipping sauces that could pair well with a great chicken finger. And thus, Sticky’s was born! The first location opened on March 22nd, 2012 on West 8th Street in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of Manhattan.
From the jump, Sticky’s was all about thinking creatively, and doing things differently than others. We launched with over 25 homemade dipping sauces on the menu, inspired by cuisines from around the world. We found local graffiti artists to put up original murals on the walls. We played energetic music and kept serving chicken ‘til the wee hours of the night. We hired people from all different backgrounds and wanted to make everyone feel at home when they were in the store.
We are looking for passionate food service professionals who take pride in providing outstanding hospitality to join our team!
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Sticky’s Finger Joint.
- Gives great first impression by promptly greeting and creating meaningful connections with each guest.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events.
- Anticipates customer and store needs.
- Delivers exceptional service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude.
- Communicates information to manager in a timely and professional manager, including guest complaints
- Provides quality food and beverages for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace.
- Assists with new crew member training by positively reinforcing successful performance.
- Develops full knowledge of all Sticky’s offerings, retail items and beverages.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Follows Sticky’s operational policies and procedures.
- Follows all Department of Health guidelines.
- Must maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
- The ability to learn quickly and carry out instructions, requesting clarification when needed
- The ability to work as part of a team and build relationships
- The ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach
- The ability to be cross trained in all areas of the restaurant
- The ability to develop positive working relationships will all restaurant employees