- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
POSITION SUMMARY: The beach server leads guest interaction throughout the meal experience and ensures that all guests have the highest quality experience possible.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Maintains a clean, well-groomed, professional appearance at all times.
• Prepares the beach chairs making sure all items are pristine.
• Offer menus selections to each guest, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and beverage.
• Maintain knowledge of current food/beverages choices, their preparation methods and ingredients.
• Accurately take orders and assist guests in making choices of food/beverage based on their specific requirements.
• Effectively communicate guest orders to kitchen via Point of Sales system. Include any special requests or allergies.
• Serve items to the guest in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
• Observe guests to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
• Total bill and accept payment or refers guests to the cashier.
• Thank guests and kindly invite them back for future visits.
• Maintain personal health and sanitation standards based on health regulations.
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• To follow all company safety rules, policies, and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Two (2) years of experience as server.
• Knowledge of POS.
• Florida Food Handlers card (within 30 days of hire).
• High school diploma.
• Basic Math Skills add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
• Knowledgeable in all forms of bar food, basic classic cocktails and other beverage.
• Strong guest service orientation.
• Excellent communication skills (verbally interacts with management, team members and guests.)
• Identify and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
• Ability to accept constructive criticism and work calmly and effectively under pressure.
• Ability to take directions and be a team player.
• Multi-task oriented and self-motivated.
• Must visually scan area for clean, unoccupied beach chairs.
• Ability to speak and hear, vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Constant walking with some standing.
• Be able to work in a standing position
for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop.
• Frequently lift up to 35 pounds.
• Regularly required to use hands and frequent washing of hands.
• Exposure to extreme heat.
• The noise level in the work environment usually is moderate to loud.
• The employee may be exposed to the risks associated in attempting to resolve issues with difficult guests.
• Work flexible hours that may include mornings, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
Plan Do See is a global hospitality company founded on the Japanese principal of Omotenashi – selfless service with a spirit of warmth and respect. Plan Do See was established in 1993 and has developed and operates 25 properties worldwide.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Plan Do See America Inc. is leading the effort to bring the pride of Omotenashi to the United States.
To find out more about Plan Do See please visit: http://plandosee-global.com.