- $14.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Set up and stock stations for beginning of service and cook menu items in cooperation with rest of kitchen staff.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for compliance with industry food safety standards.
* Assists in all aspects of food preparation and presentation as needed.
* Assists in control of inventory and supplies.
* Responsible for safety in the kitchen environment
* Keeps work areas and food storage areas clean and safe at all times.
* Perform all other duties as required, including dishwashing as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Knowledge of kitchen equipment and utensils.
* Ability to understand and carry out detailed written and/or verbal instructions independently.
* Ability to work weekends, holidays, mornings and nights.
* Ability to exert up to 60 pounds frequently.
* Ability to grasp, lift, reach, crouch, stand, walk, and carry for long periods of time.
* A positive attitude.
We have embraced a culture that we call LIFEcultivated that essentially means we distill all the great things in life that we love- be it from music, food, fashion, or creative lifestyles so that our like-minded customers can concentrate on enjoying the company of their friends. The E.P. experience isn't just about the food and beverage, it has the ability to travel beyond the walls of the restaurant. It might be that we send our database a piece of music for their weekend, host a pop up at Fashion week or offer cooking classes in the E.P. kitchen for our guests. We have are more than a venue - we are an extension of our guests living room. A vibrant and welcoming space that invites them to enjoy a meal and entices them to stay for the night…