Confidential New York New York, NY
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Fast-paced Restaurant Group is seeking a full-time Payroll Administrator.
- 1-2 years of weekly Payroll processing experience (hospitality experience a plus!)
- Ability to explain and teach operational managers on payroll procedures
- Familiarity with state and local wage and hour laws;
Strong computer skills
- Self-motivated worker who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, proactive, with a strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Knowledge of the Spanish language is a plus.
Ability to manage up is a must.
- Other duties include organization and maintenance of all records as well as full compliance.
- Must stay informed of current trends, laws, and policies.
- Strong understanding of employment law.
- Able to maintain a solution-oriented approach to conflicts.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Hospitality experience
- Compeat experience
- Strong computer skills
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be organized, proactive, with a strong attention to detail and follow-up