Benefits Advisor - Medicare
- $65K - $75K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
The Benefits Advisor/Sales Agent will primarily drive Medicare Sales through consultative selling on plan options in prospect areas. Additionally, Benefit Advisors/Sales Agents will have an opportunity with some IFP (Individual & Family plans) and Ancillary Product Sales through consultative selling on plan options in prospect areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Receive inbound calls from customers who have questions on health insurance options in 10-50 states.
- Make outbound sales calls on a variety of sales campaigns.
- Benefit Advisor will recommend plans and enroll prospects based on the customer's needs.
- Quote, present, and close sales while overcoming objections
- Follow up on “book of business” on a consistent basis by making outbound follow up calls to prospects.
- Provide a positive customer experience with excellent customer satisfaction.
- Meet sales and productivity goals on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Update customer file in CRM with summary of interaction
- On-site regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job.
- Performs other business tasks or functions as assigned.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2+ years sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- 2+ years selling in the insurance industry
- 2+ years experience working in a blended call center environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent computer and navigational skills
- Excellent work ethic and adherence to work schedule
- Self-starter who is highly motivated
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Active/Current Life Agent License