- $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- food, discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We serve a cali-french cuisine from our Cafe in Sierra Madre and are looking for an experienced and passionate Cook to help support our team. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience making sandwiches, salads, preping and cooking the ingredients needed. He enjoys working in a busy restaurant environment and is capable of taking direction well, multi-tasking effectively as well as leading. As we are expanding the company, we seek an individual who would be available to work on week days and week-ends, someone responsible that can be running the kitchen smoothly, keeping all inventory restock and all cooking/prep ready on time freshly everyday. Detailed cleaneless and organized skills a must.
If you have restaurant industry experience and a passion for food and good customer service, please submit your application today.
• Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
• Collaborate with the FOH
Manage and work with your prep
• Maintain accurate food inventories
• Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
• Rotate stock items as per established procedures
• Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
• Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
The employee must have a car and do not rely on public transportation.